You may submit an application accompanied by three works of art and pay an application fee only.*
Upon acceptance to the Pilgrimage Art Show, you'll be asked to promptly pay your booth fee, which is non-refundable.
Application fee only • $15.00
Application fee • $15.00
10'x10' Booth space fee • $75.00
Total = $90.00
Application fee • $15.00
10'x20' Booth space • $150.00
Total = $165.00
Eufaula Art Scene is pleased to invite you, on behalf of the Eufaula Heritage Association, to participate in the 2018 Eufaula Pilgrimage Art Show. This event is in conjunction with the 53nd historic Tour of Homes. This show will feature some of the finest southern artists and artisans.
Submit 3 images of work plus 1 booth image with application. Clearly identify your work.
Images will be returned if accompanied by SASE. Images or web site URL may be emailed to: email@example.com
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Artists must show handcrafted/handmade, original works of art created by the exhibitor. No commercial products are allowed. Prints are permitted, but must be identified as such. Original art must occupy at least 50% of the space. All artwork on display must be for sale. No commercial agents, dealers or salespeople may operate a vendor’s booth. Booth sharing is not permitted unless done by an art group with qualified work and organization being pre-approved.
• Artists must go through the submission process and be juried into the show. A limited number of spaces will be available and will be assigned upon receipt of application and booth fee. Accepted artists must exhibit the entire show and adhere to all rules.
Accepted artists give Eufaula Art Scene permission to use their work for publicity purposes only.
• Eufaula Art Scene will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury. Eufaula Art Scene, City of Eufaula, and Eufaula Heritage Association shall be held harmless against any liability.
• No refunds will be made for cancelation or removal for cause. No refund will be given in case of inclement weather. Eufaula Art Scene reserves the right to ask any artist to leave due to non- adherence to the rules or inappropriate behavior or misconduct.
• Artists are responsible for sales tax.
Best of Show — $500.00
First Place — $300.00
Second Place — $200.00
Third Place — $100.00
Merit Awards (multiple) — $100.00 each
Patron Awards (multiple) — $ 50.00 each
Judging will begin Friday, April 6. Time will be determined by availability of judge. All booths will be visited at least once by the judge. Final awards will be made after that viewing and selection. Work having received an award during the past two years at this show is not eligible for consideration during this show.
Selection is made on the basis of three (3) images representative of the artist’s current work and one (1) image of booth or display submitted with artist’s application.
Monetary awards Vendor hospitality area
Booth sitters Free Parking
Pull up to booth for load-in and out Security
Artist party/supper Friday evening
APPLICATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
Download the complete set of rules/guidelines
and mail-in application here.
Complete this form and tap "SUBMIT," you'll be redirected to our EAS Checkout page, there you can pay associated fees via Secured PayPal Checkout.
NOTE: THE * INDICATES REQUIRED FIELDS.
Copyright 2018 The Eufaula Art Scene. All rights reserved.
Comments? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org